Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Tuesday - Surgery #5

We hope all of you had a great Christmas time celebrating the most amazing birth of the One who became our Answer and Remedy for our sin and our separation from God. But the greatest day was the day He saved me!

Just letting you know, friends and family, that tomorrow brings another surgery to debulk the flap once more. This should be the final chop shop so we are praying for good success and God’s will. We are planning for a 3 hour surgery but in a new facility. But I do need to let you know I have a new surgeon (below). We have become close friends as we see eye-to-eye (literally) on most things…. We met at a Single-Vision Bible Conference…      (just kidding….)

Thank you in advance for your prayers and inquiries. Your concern is very much appreciated!! We will keep you posted on how it goes…



 
Steve & Sandy

Ps 91:2, I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment