Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Another Surgery Update

Well, the 5th surgery went well yesterday for the doctors to close up two surgical sites from Monday and last week. They also told me all the margins were clear of cancer on those sites. The only downside to the surgery was it being the most painful day of my life. Even after about 50 local shots of anesthesia to the sites. Even after the surgery there was a lot of pain, even on pain medication. But today I woke up no longer with pain and have had no pain or meds since - so again I am very thankful. Definitely don’t want to go through that again…. But the Lord got us through… now on the mend…

There will probably be another surgery in a month or so for the nose reconstruction…details to follow when I have them. Thanks again for your inquiries, comments, encouragement, and prayers!


Steve & Sandy
   Ps 91: 14, Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

    15, He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong my friend sending thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Brother Steve. Thanks for being such a blessing to me as a young man!

    ReplyDelete