Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

3rd Time is a Charm - surgery tomorrow

Well, if having my face cut open twice is not enough I thought I would go for a charming third time. Tomorrow I have another “flap debulking” surgery at 2:45pm. It is scheduled for 3 hours as last time but we are hoping for shorter. The plan also is to remove half of my right ear due to another tumor. Good news is the hospital is close by this time.

Thanks for everyone’s thoughts and prayers over this past year and a half while on this journey. We have been functioning well through all this thanks to God’s amazing grace. And sure makes Heaven that much sweeter… one day closer!
We will send an update after the surgery so you know how it went… thanks again.

Steve & Sandy Kuenkel

2 Cor 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment