Pages

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Steve's email from [[01.02.14]]

Update - Thurs - MRI
Well, I’ve been on this planet 58 years and I have never had the pleasure of doing an MRI until today. It wasn’t exactly on my bucket list and I’m pretty sure it is still not on that list. But it did go well. Facility and staff were very good. So the MRI is done and the eye doctor will review it tomorrow (Friday) with us at 8:45am.
So, that gives us more time to petition our great God to do the miraculous and answer our prayers! I really do appreciate everyone praying for me. I am so encouraged by seeing all the comments and letting me know you are praying. Here is how I am praying:
1)      Come Lord Jesus tonight! (not with the purest motives!)
2)      If not that, Lord, please heal me and restore my vision before there is any surgery (Ps 30:2)
3)      In all things for wisdom and to make much of Jesus Christ and the word of God – He not only should be trusted but can be trusted. There is NO ONE greater or more loving then He. He also knows how we feel (Heb 4:14-16), He has suffered far greater than I ever will. What a magnificent Saviour!

Love you all, thank you again for continuing to intercede on my behalf!!

6 comments:

  1. Steve....Matt and I love your family so much! You have been prayed for so often and we will faithfully continue. Someday our faith will be made sight.....I am praying for complete healing to your body and for God to continue to strengthen your help meet, Sandy. She is one of the godliest women I know....thanks for the updates. We want to know how to pray specifically!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve (and Regina)...I am with you on #1! Knowing always, though, that God is in control and we can trust Him. Praying continually for you, Steve, and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve, I'm praying with you for #1. But always for His will. God is good. All the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley Cochran; Pascagoula, MSJanuary 8, 2014 at 12:07 AM

    Praying for you, Bro. Kuenkel, and the whole family! Love y'all so much, and will always thank God upon my remembrance of you! I'm so thankful you had such a big part in Bryan's education!

    ReplyDelete