Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Surgery Update

Thanks to God, your prayers and skilled doctors and nurses we had another successful surgery. The procedure went somewhat longer than planned but from everything we have been told it went well (hard to tell because most of my head is in bandages). Back to my “mummy” look. They did take cartilage from my left ear to reconstruct my left side of nose. What is really neat is I can breathe through my nose again! What a bonus! I have a new trumpet there but that is temporary. Back to sleeping in a chair again but that is temporary also.
So, onward and forward through the battle until we reach that blessed shore… definitely looking for that new body…

Thank you again for your care and attention – I cannot imagine going through challenges like this without a great wife, family and friends as a support system! We are truly blessed. Our prayer is that God reward you for your faithfulness toward others. We hope your New Year is a blessed one as you love and serve our Lord Jesus Christ, creator of all things!

Steve & Sandy

2 Cor 4:18, While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Rom_8:28, And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Rom_11:36, For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Steve. Prayers will be continuing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve,
    I didn't know this next surgery was occurring when i last saw you at church. I apologize for not giving you words of support. Praying now and will continue to pray for your strength and healing. Prayers for Sandy and all your family too. Lee Anne

    ReplyDelete