Pages

Saturday, February 01, 2014

Steve's email [[02.01.14]]


Well, it looks like Valentines Day freed up. No surgery on the 14th. The surgery date was moved to the nextMonday – Feb 17, 7:30am. One doctor was not included in the original schedule so it had to be amended.

I am definitely looking forward to being well! Thank you again for all your prayers for my healing – each morning upon awakening I get a little disappointed because the tumor is still there…but then I know it wasn’t God’s will yetto touch and heal me. But soon! I cannot help but remember Martha’s words to Jesus about her dead brother “But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.” (no limits with the Omnipotent One!). Believest thou this?
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING AND INTERCEDING!!

Steve & Sandy
Heb 10:37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. – the Best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment